17 Aug 2010

The 10 things tag...

I generally don't go for tags, but after a lot of effort in bringing my blog back to life, I don't want it to go stale again, So here Goes.

My Friend Shafi has tagged me for this post, where the Rules of Tagging are:


  • Tell your readers 10 things about yourself that they may or may not know, but are true.
  • Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
  • Link back to the blogger who tagged you.
So here goes: hmm....10 things seem very difficult, because after trying to tag of 165 things about myself (yeah...had answered that many questions about myself...phew...longest time i took to write a blog), I really should avoid attempting this again. but what the heck?

  1. I love dancing. Not just dancing at home, but I actually end up tapping my feet or swaying my arms even when I am walking on the road (I always have a hands-free in my ears while traveling) on whatever beats I am listening to. 
  2. I love traveling alone. Even if it means catching a BEST bus and going to town and coming back. I know there are people who find that weird about me and its been a while since I tried that, but I find that fun.
  3. I have a lot of friends who are guys, and I always used to think I could never get along with girls, since all they do is gossip and go shopping (which is partially true), but these days 60% of the time, I am in touch with my 2 best female friends who made me realize that girly stuff can be fun too. :) thanks Anu, and Bhavika. :)
  4. I HATE shopping. No offense to people who enjoy it, but the idea of going to 10 shops looking for something, and ending up buying the first thing you saw in the first shop you entered, really doesn't make sense to me.
  5. I love photography. It's a hobby which I have recently realized that I am really good at. (Apne Muh Miya Mithhu... ;))
  6. I believe in the idea of arranged marriage. I know people say ,making an arranged marriage is difficult and you have to compromise a lot, but with a lot of discussion on this topic with both the species (friends in love marriage and friends in arranged marriages) I have come to a conclusion, that marriage itself is something which isn't easy and needs working on from both ends. I remember a line from one of the movies that I love, "Life's a climb, but the view is great". Similarly, marriage might not be easy, but it's all worth it. :)
  7. I am a scorpion by sun-sign, but unlike what people perceive us to be, I ain't revengeful. I know that's the first thing that comes to mind when people think about scorpion, 'The Sting', but I don't remember ever taking revenge on anyone. Not that I haven't been hurt, but I don't believe in getting back to people. Again, a line that I live by, 'I don't regret getting hurt in the past because that's the reason I am the person I am today'. My revenge is not going to make my life any better. So what's the point?
  8. I love my sister, Mansi. I know I don't show it to her as often, but She means a lot to me. :)
  9. I am not futuristic. Even though I am a planner, I don't plan my life at all. I go with the flow when it comes to my life. I hate to admit it, but its true. 
  10. I am an artist. I love drawing. Unfortunately for me, It's all freehand stuff...stuff that doesn't make sense logically. but I love smooth lines. Somehow ruler (in every sense) makes me nervous. LOL.

I present myself the 'Honest Scrap Award'

Well, so that's 10 things about me. I haven't really given this tag a lot of thought, but I am randomly chosing 10 people who I would like to tag. I leave it upto them to take it or leave it. So here they are.

Thanks for reading through.Feel free to take this tag if you liked it. It's fun!

Adios. Ciao. Take care.

1 comment:

R. Ramesh said...

wonderful knowing more about u thru this tag dear friend..cheers and best wishes always