This photograph is clicked on the Vashi flyover...The only flyover, where the network is lost AFTER I get off the bridge..Strange!!!
**Kindly bear the quality, I dont have a very advanced phone on me (yet)
TAT: Though they act mysterious, these kinds are faster at making decisions and conveying them.
3. Kind who wants it all: These are the ambitious sorts. People who plan their lives 20 years in advance..who know exactly what they want..and have a clear view of what kind of girl they want as well. These kinds generally have a set list of qualities they want in their partners and would compromise on maximum 2 points in that list.
TAT: The good part about this kind though, is that you can expect a faster TAT (turn-around time).
4. Kind who can't keep to themselves: One of my friends had met this kind in one of her rendezvous, who had started fighting with her while asking her questions. He felt she was answering too fast and he felt she had memorised her answers. Overbearing, Over agressive and over the top in admiring themselves, are few traits of these kind.
TAT: These will probably not respond quickly, due to their male ego and urge to see you suffer for their response.
5. Kind who keeps it all in (no pun intended): He's the guy that seems so sensitive and caring when you first meet. He's able to share with you the heartbreak of a broken relationship. unfortunately, you only find out after a few more encounters that he's still nursing a broken heart from the relationship he had with someone over ten years ago. These kinds are not so much heartbroken but already committed to never caring about someone again. No matter how much time you spend together, you can never get through.
TAT:The response time for this kind is as slow as a snail, but once recognised, make sure you contact them back for a response.
6. Kind who refuses to grow up: These men are the ones who can't keep a job, who blame everyone else for their own stupidity and laziness, who are constantly outraged that the world is not giving them the respect they deserve. Ironically, they never realize that they are in fact, getting the respect they truly deserve.
TAT: These kinds are always coaxed by their grown-ups to respond and most of the times, its a negative due to constant pressure.
7. Kind that THINKS he knows you: These are the guys who think they are Freud. They spend all their time thinking and little time actually doing anything constructive. They have put a big label on you after one date and a night of conversation. He's the guy who sits there watching you, with that stupid smug "I knew it" look on his hound dog face. He's clearly thinking that by putting a label on you, he has you all figured out and knows just what to do to fix you. He looks at you as if you were some broken piece of pottery he's going to glue back together. What's sad is that he still can't figure out how to get someone to actually like him.
TAT: He doesn't get time to respond. You will know why IF you ever meet this kind.
8. Kind that is prettier than you: These kind makes you feel like a manly cow just by standing next to him. You know the type, don't you? He's the "metro man" who spends more time fluffing his hair just so and takes more time doing it than you would spend painting a Kitchen door. Ladies, the secret to feeling pretty and feminine is to never agree to a man that's more beautiful than you and more delicate than you.
TAT: This kind changes TAT on how he is as a person. Kindly analyse him better and refer to other kinds for related TAT.
9. Kind who is always paranoid: These are the kind who will ask you questions about your friend circle and who you hang out with, rather than questions about YOU. Beware of this kind, because eventually, you MIGHT end up with a paranoid weird violent man who can't stand you out of his sight but can't stand the sight of you. He needs you to have nothing in your life but him.
TAT: This kind (if he likes you) will respond quickly, only hoping that you don't refuse.
10. Kind who will listen to only one person: These kinds generally are a one-woman man,when it comes to making decisions of their lives...and chances are rare that THAT one woman is YOU. It could be their mother, sister or whoever is responsible for his upbringing. Its easier to get these kinds on your side, but that could mean a whole lot of Saas Bahu drama in the household.
TAT: Whatever his "momma" says...
Now for all the girls that are reading this, Lemme see whether there are any kinds that I have missed out.
And for the guys reading this post, What kind are you???
Until Next time..
Emotionally, you start knowing each other, hobbies, ideologies, career, education, or some other common grounds. You start asking questions to get to know the other person even better...
But no matter who we are with, where we are, and how we end up living our life, We still get that look on our face when we pass across the corridor where you first saw them, or the website that you visit where you met him in virtual world...That indeed was your true love...that you lost...somewhere in the journey.
Until Next time....
Well, I have come to realise that being a mother is a full time job, and is no less painful than our so-called corporate life.
"Mother's Day" I have never been very crazy about the concept of Mother's Day. Those who have read my blog on Valentine's Day, would know my opinion about using these so-called Days to express feelings.
But yesterday changed my whole opinion about this Day.
So for those who don't have enough time in their race to success to tell your mother that you love her.... trust me, All that work isn't worth it.
Think about it..!!!
My wife always says thank you whenever I get gifts for our kids. Is she trying to say something else?? Should I be worried??
-- A Confused martian.
As of now, you don't have to worry at all. If a woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. However, I want to add in a clause here - This is true,unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . Good luck.
Hi...Since you have done deep analysis on your topic, I would like a clarification. My wife is a perfect home-maker. She always takes care of everything from cooking, etc. Normally, I take care of the bills of the home, but someday if I forget, She takes care of it for me and makes me feel very nice saying "Don't worry, I got it"
I am so proud of her, but am I wrong in interpreting what she is saying?
Well, I wouldn't say you are completely wrong. But in a way, it could be a potentially dangerous statement for you. Mostly used when there is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to Women Dictionary Part I, # 27. But if your wife is an exceptional Venusian, it might genuinely be a case of a very understanding soul mate.
Few more additions to the earlier de-codes:
Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 27 for the meaning of nothing.)
Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F--YOU!
Again, Thank you all for writing in and Keep posting...Will be looking forward to it..!!!