Recently, me and one of my female friends were discussing the kind of guys we had met, and I thought it would be an interesting thing to try and jot down the kind of guys we meet during these "dealings" and meetings. As my attempt to achieve the continuity on the "TENs" post on my blogs, I now bring to you..The List of top 10 kind of men I have met...
TAT = Turn-around Time: This refers to the time it takes for the guy to respond back with a Yes or a No for you.
1. Kind who doesn't talk much: These are the kind who have always sat at the back of the class not drawing any attention, really timid and spoke only when spoken to,and who never really got a girl in his class. Now due to the set rules of these kind of meetings, its understood that the guy is supposed to ask all the questions (at least initially). So when a "shy" guy is encountered with a situation where he is supposed to make conversation, it would sound somewhat like a conversation with a TB patient, with a lot of Ahem ahem and coughs..."Ahem...Cough cough...Hi..How are you?" This kind lets you speak a lot, mostly asks open ended questions, so that he can buy time to cough enough and try and figure out what to ask next..lol
TAT: You will probably end up calling him/his parents for a response.
2. Kind who doesn't stay silent: These are the kinds who are totally opposite of the Kind # 1. Toppers in class, Outgoing, surrounded by girls, life of the party. The conversation with these kinds, either become one-sided (from their side)...and sounds somewhat like this...
- Guy: Hey, How are you?
- Me: Fine, how are you?
- Guy: So what do you like to do?
- Me: Well, I like to write and paint.
- Guy: really? You know, one of my friends is an artist too...He is into blah blah blah ....I used to like to sketch too..blah blah...then i got into engineering...blah blah...in college i used to get A on my assignments...blah blah blah.. and it goes on and on and on...... These kinds most of the times do not give a certain idea of whether they liked you or no...its one of their "mysterious personality" things.
TAT: Though they act mysterious, these kinds are faster at making decisions and conveying them.
3. Kind who wants it all: These are the ambitious sorts. People who plan their lives 20 years in advance..who know exactly what they want..and have a clear view of what kind of girl they want as well. These kinds generally have a set list of qualities they want in their partners and would compromise on maximum 2 points in that list.
TAT: The good part about this kind though, is that you can expect a faster TAT (turn-around time).
4. Kind who can't keep to themselves: One of my friends had met this kind in one of her rendezvous, who had started fighting with her while asking her questions. He felt she was answering too fast and he felt she had memorised her answers. Overbearing, Over agressive and over the top in admiring themselves, are few traits of these kind.
TAT: These will probably not respond quickly, due to their male ego and urge to see you suffer for their response.
5. Kind who keeps it all in (no pun intended): He's the guy that seems so sensitive and caring when you first meet. He's able to share with you the heartbreak of a broken relationship. unfortunately, you only find out after a few more encounters that he's still nursing a broken heart from the relationship he had with someone over ten years ago. These kinds are not so much heartbroken but already committed to never caring about someone again. No matter how much time you spend together, you can never get through.
TAT:The response time for this kind is as slow as a snail, but once recognised, make sure you contact them back for a response.
6. Kind who refuses to grow up: These men are the ones who can't keep a job, who blame everyone else for their own stupidity and laziness, who are constantly outraged that the world is not giving them the respect they deserve. Ironically, they never realize that they are in fact, getting the respect they truly deserve.
TAT: These kinds are always coaxed by their grown-ups to respond and most of the times, its a negative due to constant pressure.
7. Kind that THINKS he knows you: These are the guys who think they are Freud. They spend all their time thinking and little time actually doing anything constructive. They have put a big label on you after one date and a night of conversation. He's the guy who sits there watching you, with that stupid smug "I knew it" look on his hound dog face. He's clearly thinking that by putting a label on you, he has you all figured out and knows just what to do to fix you. He looks at you as if you were some broken piece of pottery he's going to glue back together. What's sad is that he still can't figure out how to get someone to actually like him.
TAT: He doesn't get time to respond. You will know why IF you ever meet this kind.
8. Kind that is prettier than you: These kind makes you feel like a manly cow just by standing next to him. You know the type, don't you? He's the "metro man" who spends more time fluffing his hair just so and takes more time doing it than you would spend painting a Kitchen door. Ladies, the secret to feeling pretty and feminine is to never agree to a man that's more beautiful than you and more delicate than you.
TAT: This kind changes TAT on how he is as a person. Kindly analyse him better and refer to other kinds for related TAT.
9. Kind who is always paranoid: These are the kind who will ask you questions about your friend circle and who you hang out with, rather than questions about YOU. Beware of this kind, because eventually, you MIGHT end up with a paranoid weird violent man who can't stand you out of his sight but can't stand the sight of you. He needs you to have nothing in your life but him.
TAT: This kind (if he likes you) will respond quickly, only hoping that you don't refuse.
10. Kind who will listen to only one person: These kinds generally are a one-woman man,when it comes to making decisions of their lives...and chances are rare that THAT one woman is YOU. It could be their mother, sister or whoever is responsible for his upbringing. Its easier to get these kinds on your side, but that could mean a whole lot of Saas Bahu drama in the household.
TAT: Whatever his "momma" says...
Now for all the girls that are reading this, Lemme see whether there are any kinds that I have missed out.
And for the guys reading this post, What kind are you???
Until Next time..